Monday, February 18, 2013

Dream job: Flight attendant :)

Flight attendant is one of my dream job since I was young. I want to become Flight attendant because I love to travel. I love traveling and visiting new city and places that I've never been before. This is not only because I love traveling, it's also because I love helping others too. Being at the airport, on the plane it's a great opportunity for me to meet new people all the time. I guess this is one of all the girls dream. 

In my family my grandfather, my uncle and my aunt get to work for Thai Airways. As I seen them wear those uniforms and go to work makes me want to be a part of that job even more.I know being a Flight attendant wouldn't be that easy and it's take lots of effort, but I guess nothing is impossible. If u want it bad enough you would try and do whatever it take to make that dream come true. 


4 comments:

  1. Cheerio! so I might seeing you when travelling via Thai Airways yeah? I genuinely believe so, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I wish your dream come true one day and see you in Thai Airways!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dream on my friend, dream on
    haha jk goodluck with that

    ReplyDelete