Tuesday, March 12, 2013

If I could go anywhere in the world ....

If I could go anywhere in the world and do anything, where would I go and what would I do        Well, I love traveling and visitting new places. If I could go anywhere in the world I would choose to go to " FRANCE" and it definitely will be Paris. I've never been to France before and it's has been in my mine for ages. There is a lot of things that I really want to do there but the most important thing is SHOPPING !!! I love shopping so much !!  France are famous about shopping, and its a place where all the luxury brands are from. I've heard that all the luxurious brand is more cheaper than anywhere else because of that it make me want to go there even more. I will shop till Idrop ;). My family was planing to visit France before, we already got our visa and plane tickets ready but something came up into my mine and made me change my mind about going there. Ofcourse now I feel regret ! I should have go at that time :(
 
 

1 comment:

  1. May, Paris is a wonderful place, U should to go there as soon as in the future if u can.

    my cousin said it is the most beautiful destination for anyone. And he gave me 1 advice is that " U can travel around the world, but let Paris will be the last destination for u"

    have a great day, sweet girl <3

    ReplyDelete